We are proud to be a Hoosier Environmental Council (HEC) Green Business Supporter. They are passionate about shaping Indiana's environmental future
Purrfectplay has been committed to earth friendly values from our beginning. Purrfectplay is proud to display the Green America Seal of Approval.
- Organic USDA certified catnip, grown in Oregon. Always properly stored and fresh
- Organic Dye free GOTS certifed Cotton (unless noted)
- Dye Free earth friendly Hemp Canvas. GOTS certified.
- Our wool roving is from small family farms in Michigan - pasture raised
- Our wool yarns are spun by an old fashioned mill in Maine that sources from small family farms in New England
- We never use polyfill. Our toys are stuffed with certified organic American grown cotton
- We never use plastic or synthetics in our toys, except for our squeakers. These we sew into an organic cloth packet to increase safety
- We are always happy to answer any further questions you might have. We know these are important concerns. Just contact us by phone or email.
The Materials We Use:
The craft folk who make our toys have pets who are foundlings and rescues. They love their pets dearly. These connections inspire us and are at the heart of our small company.
Like so many of us, we understand it is hard to tell "who rescued who". In this spirit, we gratefully share 5% of each sale with rescues and shelters.